Hello Friends! Kristin here! My grandma was a huge part of my life so I spent many nights dancing to old records, making crafts, and learning how to cook. I'm a lover of anything chocolate, Mexican food, cute dresses, my husband and my dogs Sophie and Daisy. My friends mean the world to me and most days off you will find me in fuzzy slippers, a pot of soup on the stove, and Forensic Files on the TV. I have led a pretty interesting life so far and below are a few more interesting facts about me.
- I used to act on a TV Show.
- I am a geek when it comes to Egyptian History.
- I once lifted a riding lawn mower off an elderly man, that fell in a creek...when I was seven.
- Fall is my favorite time of year.
- My dream meal is Thanksgiving Dinner.
- I can't wait to have children of my own and annoy them daily with my camera!
- I love wrapping Christmas Gifts!